Sunday, February 18, 2007

Nascar Nextel Cup Hot Pass by DirectVu a huge failure and disappointment

So, the race started and guess what? .....NO FEED

Then it showed up after 30 minutes or so, and guess what?.....its not what I paid for!

Instead of the in-car camera shots and awesome sounds, and front and rear views from the cameras, we now get 3 to 4 different views all different drivers, heck one time I had Denny Hamlin on Tony Stewarts channel!

And what use is 3 or 4 views at the same time, when they are to small to even see them?

Also, I dont need another chanel of commentary, that is not the purpose of the in-car cameras, if I want to hear commentary, I will listen to the main network feed.

Reporters interviewing people, talking to much, blah,blah,blah,blah, enough already, scrap this new junk and give us back what we want!.

What a huge mistake and dismal failure.

To comment or view our main website go to our bulletin board at

NASCAR CAMPING

No comments: