Monday, February 05, 2007

My activities at the Boardwalk Club in Lake Lloyd Premium area at Daytona International Speedway

Doing this whole blogging thing just taught me something, for some strange reason the pictures load upside down so either someone needs to tell me how to do it, or I have to cut and paste them all, or just get used to reading upside down!

This is a picture of me shaking the hand of the winner of my 2nd annual pool tournament , he won a 2006 Daytona 500 jacket that I purchased. Note his fingers, #3!!




Everyone having a good time, I purchased $500.00 worth of board games, which I later donated to the Speedway, if you are ever looking for them, they are at the front desk, just see the Concierge's Dale or Ted. Speaking of Dale and Ted, they are two great guys, whatever you need , see them, they will take care of you!




Andrea and Chris, Git-R-Dun!




I purchased a lot of valentines days banners, streamers, chocolates, etc.., and made the clubhouse a very special place for the ladies and everyone to come and have a great time.



Daddy, no-one is home, lets tape it to the door, maybe they went to the Fanzone!




If we tape it to their cooler, they will definetly see when they get home!





After a hard day of chalk, Allegra and Royce handed out flyers also!



For more information, please visit Nascar Camping Online.

No comments: