Friday, February 23, 2007

Mice clean up patrol

Well a day after finding visitors in our coach, we went out and cleaned out all the leftovers that they left for us, man they sure can make a mess!.

But, we had to laugh, because we found about 50 skittles in a drawer in the back of the coach, along with a 1 inch piece of kit kat chocolate bar, all stuffed inside a drawer full of underwear and socks, but the interesting thing is, is that they where originally about 30 feet towards the front of the coach in different drawers!

So, the little munchkins where pretty busy, I will say that much!

Lessons learned.

All the cabinest that are inside and under our slides seemed to escape with no damage done to the interior contents, the reason why, is that they are " IN" the slide, and there is no access points for the critters to crawl into the cabinets.

All of the access points that we found where done through the roof, so cabinets in the bathroom,isle sink,kitchen and bedroom where all joined to the roofline.

This explains things.

They also found there way into the ducts in the roof I think, when we put the heat pumps on, there was a lot of junk flying around inside the coach.

So, we emptied all our clothes into a dozen garbage bags, ( man we haul a lot of clothes around), and also emptied all the other stuff in the kitchen and 2 baths.

All in all, we probably gained 100 lbs in CCC!!!!

So, when we where all done cleaning, out came 4 mouse traps, 1 went on the sink top, 1 in the pantry and 2 more in the back, 1 in the bathroom cabinet, cant remember where I put the other one....?

I had better remember or else I am in for a surprise.

I stuufed the traps with cheese, I could not use peanut butter due to allergies with my daughter.

Tommorow I will go back and see if I caught any of them.

Till then take a look at our Nascar Campers website which can be found at NASCAR CAMPING

No comments: