Thursday, February 15, 2007

325 Fighter Wing Pilots

Here is a picture of the fighter pilots from 325 Fighter Wing based out of Tyndale Florida. I am fortunate enough to have them as my guests at my social events the last couple of years at Daytona. As a pilot myself and former military person I always have a great time talking to them about their missions and planes they fly. One year we talked for a couple of hours about their missions, and performance of their birds. If you where at the Daytona 500 in 2005 and wondered why #4 after the flyby was rocking his wings back and forth, well you guessed it, he was saying hello to us down in the Lake Lloyd area!

I for one sure appreciate what they have done for us( and I'm Canadian!) it is truly an honour to get to meet them and shake their hands.






To view more see our Camping at Nascar Tracks website at Nascar Campers Website

No comments: