Sunday, February 15, 2009

Minister offers words of wisdom during Nationwide prayer before the race at Daytona

Last year I heard a man of the cloth tell me that NASCAR does not care at all about what is right or wrong, morals or ethics, all they care about is MONEY.

I was basically stunned that he said this, not that it is not true, but for a man of faith to say this to me was incredible.

This person is very close to NASCAR and knows it inside and out.

Yesterday I heard Dr. Tim McNeil from the First United Methodist Church of Ormond Beach say " As we seek to build a new prosperity, May it be built on Gratitude instead of greed"

Big words and oh so true.

NASCAR sit up and take notice, the fans have said it, and now men of the cloth are saying it as well.

http://www.nascarcamping.com

No comments: