Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Join our Chase for the cup contest

So, with thanks to Shirley, here is an idea I knew that I would finally have a reason to use that "idea" bulb Its to late for us to have our own cup race amongst members, but how about we have a contest for who will win the chase for the cup? This year it is 12 drivers up from 10 from the past. So, here is what I am thinking, you all have till the first race in September to start to do your homework and who is going to win. Up to the dropping of the green flag you can get your pick ready. Then it will be a race to see who wins. I will put up a jacket, just like the one that I present at Daytona, those nice winter/spring jackets like the teams wear, not the nylon ones, but the $ 250.00 ones I will let you pick your favourite driver and size of jacket. How does this sound???

For more information please come visit our Nascar Camping Forum at

Who is going to win the Chase for the Cup?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can count me in!! Sounds like fun!! Just let us know all the details and how it will work!!