Sunday, March 11, 2007

Nextel Trackpass Today on Fox

Today I was a little happier with the Trackpass. I was listening to the 99 car and the guys covering it.

First Hermie Sadler was one of the reporters so that is a step in the right direction.

Second, the lead reporter was always asking for help, especially to Hermie, so that was good to hear.

Third, they never cut the guys mic's off when at commercial, so that was cool, listening to them go on about other stuff and what they where going to talk about next, etc... That I liked, keep it up!

I especially liked when they interviewed Carl Edwards Coach driver, anytime they include anything about Rv';s or Motorcoaches my ears stand up!. Man today he looked like Tom Hanks when he did that movie when he was stranded on the desert island, that beard is getting long, better get the young guns ready!

Sponsors, there is an opportunity to make headlines, get some razors and shaving cream ready and when Carl wins, shave his drivers face!

I guess what I am going to have to do, is listen to all the reporters and find out " who is who" on air. I am imagining that there are different reporters for each drivers, as I was listening to Michael Waltrip, .......would anyone want to guess who he was covering....? Thats right.... the 44 car Dale Jarrett..... What did you guys and gals all think, and who did you watch?

Dont forget to visit our fan forum at our main website which is at WE love Camping at Nascar Races!

No comments: