Sunday, April 20, 2008

Holiday Rambler Navigator

I was out at Sicard RV for the open house this weekend and came upon a brand spanking new 2007 Holiday Rambler Navigator 45 foot painted in the Copper Canyon paint scheme, and it is one nice looking rig I can tell you that!

This coach has 4 slides and also has the BIG Cummins ISX in her. This is the biggest engine Cummins has ever put in a coach and she is rated at 525 HP.

The Jellico mountains in Tennessee on I-75 can eat my diesel fumes with this baby, she will use all her power and pull you up with no effort with this massive beast!

I hope in the next day or so to take her out for a spin, so if you are in the market for a Holiday Rambler Navigator, this might be the one for you, I will let you know how she did!

http://www.nascarcamping.com

No comments: